Developed to improve search and access to all our services while supporting LSA Technology Services’ strategic goal of “Providing Faculty and Staff with Easier Access to Services,” the website houses support information for the newly formed units: Academic Technology Services, Operational Effectiveness, Research Computing and Infrastructure, Support Services, and Web and Application Development Services.
Read full article on background and process on Technology Services.
- Uses customer research to drive best digital outcomes.
- Transform complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert.
- Analyze internal and external feedback to create design solutions that satisfy user and business needs.
Clickable SVG Creation for Buy A Bone Marketing Campaign
*The campaign is now complete, view page on Wayback Machine
Original PSD image file was provided by the Museum marketing department. SVG was created in Adobe Illustrator using image map for use with with AEM SVG component that utilizes ‘g id’ tags.
Interactive style guide built with bootstrap framework, for use during design implementation and development. The groundwork for a living document for an evolving project.
College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) website was designed and built in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Contributed in the implementation of custom site-specific features including:
- Embellished hover effects
- Parallax images
- Video banner
- Treatments for full-width images
Custom interactive SVG built for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) component.
Produced design and served as a liaison between multiple stakeholders and the development team to launch a user-friendly, streamlined version of the WRN website in May 2012.
2012 vs 2011