Interactive style guide built with bootstrap framework, for use during design implementation and development. The groundwork for a living document for an evolving project.
Campaigns, List Management, Report Analysis, & Staff Training
- Establish and maintain communication with over 450 web editors, Google Analytics, and WordPress account holders.
- Maintain an average list open rate of 65.5%, triple the industry average of 17.7%.
- Train and support LSA unit Mailchimp users.
Experience using BrightEdge to increase SEO in digital marketing.
Current projects include:
- University of Michigan Natural History Museum
- Technology Services Website Launch
- College Department Goal to Increase Graduate Student Exposure
Implementation, Reports, & Training
- Implement and maintain Google Analytics views for over 125 unit websites.
- Create custom reports in Google Analytics for units to use to make data-driven marketing and website decisions.
- Train staff to utilize the data in their marketing efforts.
College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) website was designed and built in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Contributed in the implementation of custom site-specific features including:
- Embellished hover effects
- Parallax images
- Video banner
- Treatments for full-width images
Custom interactive SVG built for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) component.